SEREMBAN – The state government today recommended owners of all convenience stores and eateries in Negeri Sembilan which were previously allowed to operate until 2 am to open their premises till midnight only.
Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Aminuddin Harun said the matter was among the issues discussed during the State Special Security Committee (JKKN) meeting on COVID-19 held last Monday.
“This is to help lower the risk of COVID-19 transmission in the state without affecting the economic sector,” he said after chairing the state executive council meeting here, today.
Aminuddin said as of yesterday, a total of 45 COVID-19 positive cases have been recorded in Negeri Sembilan.
He said there were also 296 cases of persons under surveillance which currently being placed at three quarantine stations namely Institut Aminuddin Baki and Akademi Audit Negara in Bandar Enstek, Nilai and Malbatt Village in Port Dickson.
Meanwhile, he said although all religious activities in mosques and surau in the state have been allowed to be conducted, subject to the standard operating procedures set by the authorities, those who wish to hold religious talks in the state are still required to get prior approval from district religious offices.